The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. Shorten distances and flatten the hills on your commute, or put a couple of Vektrons in the trunk of your car on your next trip, so you can explore further.
Vektron S10 by Tern
- Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for 300% more assistance and 65 Nm of torque
- Updated frame with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Frame passed strict European safety standards for pedal-assist e-bikes, having been certified as EN15194-compliant by EFBE Prüftechnik
- Integrated Atlas V Rack™, integrated 8 point mounting; Max load weight: 27 kg (60 lb) works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Dash® RM child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting