1. Information We Collect.
1.1. Personal Information When you interact with our website, we may collect certain personal information from you, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, billing address, and payment details. We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us during the registration process, making a purchase, or contacting our customer support.
2. Use of Information.
2.1. Personal Information - We may use the personal information we collect to:
· Provide and personalize our services to you,
· Process and fulfill your orders,
· Communicate with you regarding your orders, inquiries, and customer support.
· Send you promotional offers, newsletters, and marketing communications (with your consent),
· Improve our website, products, and services,
· Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
2.2. Usage Information - We may use usage information to:
· Analyze and understand how visitors use our website,
· Improve our website, user experience, and services,
· Customize the content and advertisements displayed to you,
· Monitor and prevent fraudulent or unauthorized activities.
3. Sharing of Information. We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
· With service providers who assist us in carrying out our business operations (e.g., payment processors, shipping providers, and IT service providers),
· To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes, or respond to valid governmental requests.
· In connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or reorganization of our business.
4. Data Security. We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Your Choices. You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
5.1. You can access, update, or correct your personal information through your account settings or by contacting us.
5.2. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications by following the instructions provided in the emails or by contacting us.
8. Children's Privacy. Our website is not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register or provide any personal information on our website.
9. California Right to Delete. If you are a resident of the State of California you may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to request the deletion of your personal information collected by Kruse Bikes.
9.1. Right to Delete. As a California resident, you have the right to request the deletion of the personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions as outlined in the CCPA.
9.2. Exercising Your Right to Delete. To exercise your right to delete, please submit a verifiable consumer request by contacting us using the contact details provided at the end of this Policy.
9.3. Verifying Your Request. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your request by matching the information provided with the information we have on file. Depending on the nature of your request, we may request additional information or documentation to verify your identity.
9.4. Exceptions to the Right to Delete. Please note that certain exceptions may apply that allow us to retain your personal information even if a deletion request has been submitted. These exceptions include, but are not limited to, the following:
9.4.1. Completing the transaction for which the personal information was collected, providing a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you.
9.4.2. Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecuting those responsible for such activities.
9.4.3. Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair the functionality of our website or services.
9.4.4. Exercising free speech or other rights provided by law.
9.4.5. Complying with legal obligations, such as retaining records required by law. Response to Your Request
9.5. Upon receiving a verifiable consumer request to delete your personal information, we will confirm receipt of the request within 7 days and provide information about how we will process the request.
9.6. If the request is valid, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your information as well, unless an exception applies.
9.7. If we are unable to comply with your request, we will provide you with an explanation of the reasons for our inability to fulfill the request.
9.8. Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to delete. We will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services based on your exercise of this right.
9.9. Contact Us. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this California Right to Delete Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us using the following details and include "California Right to Delete Request" in the subject line of your message or letter.
Kruse and Company Bicycles
Attn: California Right to Delete
15121 W Sunset Blvd
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
9.10. Please note that we may update this California Right to Delete Policy as required by law or our business practices. Any changes will be effective upon posting the updated Policy on our website.
Last Updated May 27th, 2023